Thursday, September 9, 2010

Getting Older


Gone are the days when I could lay comfortably for hours on a hard floor while still enjoying television, get up the morning after the Turkey Bowl and not have to take Advil, or sleep on a tent floor without a mat and still feel good about it in the morning :)

As I get older I slowly begin to yearn again for the days when my body didn't ache in the morning, when I healed faster, and could get up in the morning after a long night as if it never even happened.

Now I start a new chapter in life...it goes something like this "take it easy on Dad kids" or "careful, that hurts Dad's back". Yes, I am in awe of the sheer level of comfort my young son exhibits at all times, and occasionally I AM jealous.
This just isn't any New York Life, its OURs, and we love it!
SKT



3 comments:

  1. Yep... getting old is the pits! Cute picture of the little man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were the days. I raise my tube of icy hot to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You realize its only a blog if you keep posting!Jen

    ReplyDelete